Iced black sesame matcha latte
Active time: 5 minutes
Signature Blend: 1 shot
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- ½-2 tbsp sugar or honey
- ¼ c milk of choice, ¼ c additional milk
- 1 c ice
- Combine sesame seeds, sugar or honey and ¼ cup of milk in a food processor and blend them until smooth.
- Put the ice in a glass and pour the sesame mixture over the ice.
- Add another ¼ cup of milk to the glass.
- Gently pour the fresh matcha shot over the top, forming a layer for presentation.
- Stir and enjoy.