Matcha chia pudding
When prepared the night before, this is a gentle way to wake your mind and body in the morning.
by Cuzen Matcha
Active time: 10 minutes
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ c chia seeds
- 1 tbsp agave
- (optional) 2-3 tbsp whipped cream
- Whisk the fresh matcha powder into a splash of almond milk until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add the chia seeds, remaining almond milk and agave. Mix the ingredients with a fork.
- Let the paste set for a few minutes. Mix again to evenly disperse the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- If desired, top with whipped cream before serving. Dust with fresh matcha powder.