A fun take on the popular Mexican tequila and grapefruit mixer, this mocktail uses a non-alcoholic citrus spirit, agave and matcha for a vibrant and unique drink.
Active time: 15 minutes
Signature Blend: 1 shot
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp Seedlip Grove Citrus Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- 1 ½ tbsp salted agave syrup
- 2 tbsp sparkling water
- 1 c ice, plus a few pieces for serving
- 1 lime wedge for garnish (optional)
Matcha salt rim
- 2 ¼ tsp salt
- In a shaker tin, shake matcha shot, salt, juices, spirit, agave and ice until it is incorporated.
- Pour the mix over ice, preferably in a rocks glass.
- Mix the matcha powder and salt.
- Coat half the rim in agave syrup, then press the syrup-dipped rim in the matcha salt mixture.
- Garnish with a lime wedge or lime zest twist.
- Top the drink with sparkling water.
Substitute salted agave syrup with:
⅓ c agave
3 ⅓ tbsp water
2 ½ tsp salt