Active time: 10 minutes
Latte Blend: 2 shots
- 5 fl oz (150g) milk of choice
- 1 tbsp (20g) chocolate sauce or 3 tbsp (40g) cocoa powder
- Put chocolate and milk in a small pot and warm, stirring until it is fully incorporated and hot.
- Pour the hot chocolate milk into a cup.
- Top with the matcha shots.
Matcha whipped cream
- 4 ½ c (1050g) heavy cream
- ¾ c (150g) sugar
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or whisk to beat the cream until it has thickened, but isn’t quite to soft peaks.
- Add the sugar, continuing to whisk until soft peaks form.
- When whipping the cream, whip it just before it becomes stiff.
- Top the hot chocolate with whipped cream.
- Dust with matcha powder.
- Intensify the umami by making Signature matcha powder three times using the powder mode and whisking it with the whipped cream, like in the matcha mille-fuille crepes.