Active time: 40 min
Premium Blend: 4 shots
- 3 Tbsp (30g) sugar
- Mix the matcha shots with sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the mixture in a wide tupperware or tray and set in the freezer.
- Every 15-20 minutes, take a fork and scrape the surface to disrupt the freezing process.
- Return the tray to the freezer and repeat until all of the liquid is frozen.
- Transfer to a tightly-sealed container and store in the freezer.
- Serve with fruit, condensed milk or mochi.
- This can hold for several days in the freezer.