Active time: 10 minutes
Signature Blend: 2 shots
- 1 c (165 g) frozen, cubed or ripe, fresh mango
- 1 c (245 g) plain yogurt
- 1/2 c milk (milk of choice)
- 4 tsp (17 g) sugar, more or less to taste
- 1 c ice (optional)
- ½ tsp (1 g) ground cardamom (optional)
- Add all the ingredients, except cardamom, into a blender.
- Include ice, if a slushy texture is desired. Adjust sugar to account for the extra liquid, being careful not to over sweeten.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a chilled glass and garnish with ground cardamom.
- If you want to use fresh mangoes, use manilla or champagne mangoes. Cube and freeze them first for a slushy effect.