Recipe/Beverages/Garden matcha latte
Garden matcha latte
Enjoy the harvest from your herbal garden with an umami flair.
by Cuzen Matcha
Active time: 5 minutes
Signature Blend: 1 shot
Level: 2 or 3
- 4 leaves fresh sage
- ½ tsp fresh lavender
- sprig of fresh rosemary
- milk of choice
- honey to taste (optional)
- Simmer milk in a small pot with herbs for around 5 minutes.
- If a sweetener is being used, stir it in thoroughly until it is well dissolved and incorporated.
- Run the herbal milk through a sieve into an 8-ounce or larger cup.
- Pour the fresh matcha shot into the tea.