Simple matcha tiramisu
A perfect combination of rich cream and the earthy matcha bitterness.
by Cuzen Matcha
Active time: 30 minutes
Signature Blend: 2 shots
Level: 2 or 3
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp sugar (granulated sugar or cane sugar)
- 1 egg yolk
- 8-10 ladyfingers
- Break the ladyfingers into thirds and pack them tightly at the bottom of four, 8-fluid ounce containers.
- Pour in ½ a fresh matcha shot in each cup.
- In a bowl, whip together the egg yolk, mascarpone and half the sugar until the mixture is white.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream with the remaining sugar.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. To thoroughly soak the ladyfingers, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Dust matcha powder on top and serve.